Sales Manager (graphite electrodes)
з/п не указана
Our client is an international company which manufactures graphite and carbon products for different industries
- Active sales of graphite electrodes to metallurgical plants.
- Develops and applies the sales strategy to the Sales Territory.
- Achieves sales objectives (volume, price…) for the territory.
- Creates strong relationship with the customers.
- Understands the market (customer activities/needs, potential, and competitors).
- Higher technical education (preferably - Metallurgy).
5 - 10 years experience in sales for the metallurgical industry.
- Product and application knowledge is required (may be acquired through training).
- English language - not less than upper-intermediate.
Bonuses for sales. Amount depends on personal and company results.
Company car for business only.
Travel expenses fully covered by the company.